Kind Words from Terry Laundry, Founder of T Theory

"Parker has sent me what I consider to be the most important refinements to T Theory I have ever received from anyone in an e-mail . . . which he calls Tweaking the 13th Advance Decline T." September 29, 2010

"Parker has sent me a very interesting concept which is the NY Advance Decline line divided by the put-call ratio . . . What he's done is introduce the idea of sentiment." September 15, 2010

"Parker discovered the Money Flow Ts . . . This is something like the Holy Grail in T Theory. You are always looking for something that will help you refine the peak date." October 17, 201

"Money Flow Ts are probably the greatest new thing I have seen in 20 years in terms of time symmetries."
December 5, 2010.

Friday, December 17, 2010

$$ SPX Inverted Head & Shoulders Continuation Pattern?

If we break the neckline next week, the formation suggests a target of ~1258:


7 comments:

  1. Parker,
    Just created the MFI for the SPY - using TRADING days, I get the projected top date as 12/13/10 (7/2/10 closing low, 9/21/10 MFI peak). There was EVERY chance to have the 12/13 peak exceeded today - we didn't - I wouldn't be surprised by a drop down to 1180 now).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Achal

    Momentum is still on the Buy side, my Momentum Change indicators generated a Buy signal on 12/1 at 120.5 on the SPY.. and that Buy signal is still in effect.

    Any change would require a significant down draft, which I thought we might get a couple of days ago, but it did not happen, and my signal has moved back from sideways to confirm Buy.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Achal

    55 trading days between 7/2 and 9/21. 12/8 is 55 trading days after 9/21.

    Marketlive

    Hindys are valid for 120 days

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Parker! i'm a 20 years old brazilian student and follow you closely on twitter...first of all, thank u for sharing your thoughts!
    Secondly, could u explain what r the "lowry's, 6-day, 5-day and 10-day" that r in marty schwartz "pit bull guide for trading"? thanks a lot!
    Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Joseph.

    I'll have to dig my copy of Pit Bull out. I'll get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Remind me what happened the last time the Hindenberg omen was triggered. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete