Kind Words from Terry Laundry, Founder of T Theory

"Parker has sent me what I consider to be the most important refinements to T Theory I have ever received from anyone in an e-mail . . . which he calls Tweaking the 13th Advance Decline T." September 29, 2010

"Parker has sent me a very interesting concept which is the NY Advance Decline line divided by the put-call ratio . . . What he's done is introduce the idea of sentiment." September 15, 2010

"Parker discovered the Money Flow Ts . . . This is something like the Holy Grail in T Theory. You are always looking for something that will help you refine the peak date." October 17, 201

"Money Flow Ts are probably the greatest new thing I have seen in 20 years in terms of time symmetries."
December 5, 2010.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

$$ Merry Christmas to All!

Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays!

I look forward to continuing our conversation next Monday, December 27.  If I have anything to post in the meantime, I will.

Parker

13 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Parker :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker

    I just completed the construction of my world famous Pendennis Egg Nog and soon I won't care whether the market goes up or goes down!

    Have a great Holiday weekend!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you Parker for all you generously share. Merry Christmas to you!

    all best - kohai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Porter and thanks again for the work you are doing.
    W

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and the best you...Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parker:
    Merry Christmas and best wishes for the Holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best to you and everyone here..........and your families for the Holidays! "Markets are forever, family isn't"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas and best wishes for you and your family. Thank you very much for all your great posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Parker, Le deseo una muy Feliz Navidad.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man! Just reread my post. Very sorry for calling you Porter, Parker. I had just written a email to a friend named Porter and I guess the name stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  11. From an analyst I respect:

    Q: What is your latest view on deflation? Many say that we're still headed for a deflationary collapse, despite all the Fed money printing. You don't agree?

    A: No, I do not. Chief reason: We do not have the same monetary system we had back during the Great Depression. We are not on a gold standard.

    Instead, central bankers are free to print infinite amounts of money whenever they want. Over time, printing money will inflate virtually all asset prices.

    Ask yourself a simple question: Our monetary system is the opposite of what we had in the 1930s. So how can one expect the same results?

    Moreover, the important question should never be whether the world is heading toward deflation or inflation, but rather, which sectors will inflate, and which will deflate?

    For many of the reasons I've mentioned in my newsletter since its inception — I believe that deflation in the value of our money (its price and purchasing power are falling), and inflation in the value of hard assets will be the dominant macroeconomic force for many years to come.

    I also believe that broad stock markets will join in this process and re-inflate, eventually rising simultaneously with the bull markets in commodities. This is exactly what has been happening.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Achilles, great post. Do you mind sayting who the analyst is?

    ReplyDelete