Kind Words from Terry Laundry, Founder of T Theory

"Parker has sent me what I consider to be the most important refinements to T Theory I have ever received from anyone in an e-mail . . . which he calls Tweaking the 13th Advance Decline T." September 29, 2010

"Parker has sent me a very interesting concept which is the NY Advance Decline line divided by the put-call ratio . . . What he's done is introduce the idea of sentiment." September 15, 2010

"Parker discovered the Money Flow Ts . . . This is something like the Holy Grail in T Theory. You are always looking for something that will help you refine the peak date." October 17, 201

"Money Flow Ts are probably the greatest new thing I have seen in 20 years in terms of time symmetries."
December 5, 2010.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

$$ Gann Inflection Points

Corey Rosenbloom at Afraid to Trade is one of the few people I have seen who use Gann inflection points like I do.  Here's his recent post on Gann inflection points, and the chart he posted:

2 comments:

  1. USD and TLT are really putting up a fight here -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Parker Here's Info You Requested

    You asked what the indicator was that StockTiming uses for its "Institutional" chart. Well, I think I have the answer from their comments today.

    IT IS:

    The big, Institutional Index test that is now going on ...

    Last Tuesday, we posted the Institutional Investor "core holdings' chart. The core holdings are the collection of stocks that represent most of the investment money Institutional investors have in play.

    The stocks making up the index change fairly often ... as often as Institutional investors change their strategies. Actually, that is one of the good features about the index because it reflects what is really going on relative to their investment behavior.

    But ... what is interesting about the index, is that it gives one of the most accurate index pictures of what is happening in the stock market. And, since it is not really a public index, it can't be manipulated, toyed with, or otherwise be interfered with.

    Link: http://www.stocktiming.com/Monday-DailyMarketUpdate.htm

    Now I don't know if they create it themselves or there is an ETF or ETN that does that.

    I do know it is fairly accurate in showing changes before you see it in SPY etc.

    They also had an alert about using the NYSE vs SPY for daytrading. Apparently, NYSE moves before SPY. But I will have to dig in my stuff to find the actual comments they made.

    ReplyDelete