Kind Words from Terry Laundry, Founder of T Theory

"Parker has sent me what I consider to be the most important refinements to T Theory I have ever received from anyone in an e-mail . . . which he calls Tweaking the 13th Advance Decline T." September 29, 2010

"Parker has sent me a very interesting concept which is the NY Advance Decline line divided by the put-call ratio . . . What he's done is introduce the idea of sentiment." September 15, 2010

"Parker discovered the Money Flow Ts . . . This is something like the Holy Grail in T Theory. You are always looking for something that will help you refine the peak date." October 17, 201

"Money Flow Ts are probably the greatest new thing I have seen in 20 years in terms of time symmetries."
December 5, 2010.

Friday, January 7, 2011

$$ BKX Crushed after Mass. Foreclosure Ruling











The Massachusetts Supreme Court ruled against the banks today on their foreclosure practices, which should halt foreclosures in that state and might invalidate many past foreclosures.

7 comments:

  1. EURO traders..............

    I have price and time coming together now! Good trading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am clear in the EURO ........I am looking for a short term swing low today or tomorrow! Good trading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intraday 5 min CIT (Change in Trend) Times 1/07/11: 11.45, 12.35, 1.35, 2.45 pm Eastern

    Actual: 11.40, 1235L?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raj,

    Likely to go up Monday before a more serious correction?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fred, Yes, we could still see one more lower high on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Raj,

    This has a different look to early August, but I think you were looking for a cycle high around August 6, then it popped up 1 day before a big decline. I also think something similar happened in January of 2010, when it went down for a few day before reaching a high on Jan. 19 about equal to Jan. 11.

    So that is why I was asking about a potential up day (that could be in the 1275 area) for the S&P on Monday. May not happen, but we may get a counter trend day on Monday to the last 2 days. Also, the S&P futures haven't had 3 down days in a row since September.

    ReplyDelete