Kind Words from Terry Laundry, Founder of T Theory

"Parker has sent me what I consider to be the most important refinements to T Theory I have ever received from anyone in an e-mail . . . which he calls Tweaking the 13th Advance Decline T." September 29, 2010

"Parker has sent me a very interesting concept which is the NY Advance Decline line divided by the put-call ratio . . . What he's done is introduce the idea of sentiment." September 15, 2010

"Parker discovered the Money Flow Ts . . . This is something like the Holy Grail in T Theory. You are always looking for something that will help you refine the peak date." October 17, 201

"Money Flow Ts are probably the greatest new thing I have seen in 20 years in terms of time symmetries."
December 5, 2010.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

$$ New Update Posted at www.TTheory.com

Terry Laundry has posted my weekend update at www.TTheory.com.  This week I begin a series of articles examining the evidence for a top in the May-June time frame.

8 comments:

  1. In this weekend's audio, Terry mentioned that I was looking for a low on March 14. We seem to have gotten our wires crossed. I am sure it's my fault.

    I am actually looking for a low late this week or March 21.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx Parker. what do you base the low projection on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parker................

    Well one of is wrong lol.......I am looking for a cycle HIGH in the 3/21 area off my master Gann cycle! My chart posted the low that just came and I will post an updated one by Sunday! Good trading! joed

    http://traderjoed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parker,
    In your 14-wk cycle tops chart, last August's top was lower than the April top. What are the chances of the May 24 top coming in lower than this February's top? Do you see it as a possibility?
    Best,
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tom

    I don't see that happening absent a severe correction that takes us to the bottom of Terry's envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parker,

    What are you basing the low projection on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jeff

    Basing it on a variety of cycles.

    One such study is the January 2010, August 2010 and November 2010 corrections. Each lasted 15-16 trading days and had a rising bottoms pattern in the VO.

    This time, 16 trading days is March 15 but we have not seen a rising bottoms pattern yet. Odds are the rising bottoms pattern occurs very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I had today Monday as the low based on a couple divergences in the sentiment indicator and the MFI. I also sent a chart to Terry and felt that the tir-bottom pattern did not qualify as a rising bottoms pattern. Today was a lower low in the index but a higher reading in the VO so maybe we start from here with the rising bottoms pattern. I'm not positive if today was the last day down but it could be.

    ReplyDelete