Kind Words from Terry Laundry, Founder of T Theory

"Parker has sent me what I consider to be the most important refinements to T Theory I have ever received from anyone in an e-mail . . . which he calls Tweaking the 13th Advance Decline T." September 29, 2010

"Parker has sent me a very interesting concept which is the NY Advance Decline line divided by the put-call ratio . . . What he's done is introduce the idea of sentiment." September 15, 2010

"Parker discovered the Money Flow Ts . . . This is something like the Holy Grail in T Theory. You are always looking for something that will help you refine the peak date." October 17, 201

"Money Flow Ts are probably the greatest new thing I have seen in 20 years in terms of time symmetries."
December 5, 2010.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

$$ Bull Hook Update: Weds 7/15

$EWZ went "Bull Hook" today, with an open above the prior high, close below the prior close, and a narrower range than than the prior day.

According to Crabel, going long can be profitable the day after a Bull Hook, especially if $EWZ opens lower on Wednesday, but moves quickly to the upside and trades past today's close ($50.05).

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Have you heard of the PositionSizer order entry software for NinjaTrader or Esignal? Do you use it and if so is it something that is necessary to have success in the financial markets. This is a hard subject to understand. Thanks Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Will.

    I have heard of the software but don't use it. While that software is not essential to have success, knowing what your risk and reward is and how much to buy or short is.

    I use a percent risk model. I risk the same percent of account value on every trade. I place my stops based on support and resistance levels. The closer my stop is to my entry, the more shares I can buy. I also project target levels. If I hit my target, I want to see at least a 3:1 return (if not larger) before entering the trade.

    ReplyDelete