Kind Words from Terry Laundry, Founder of T Theory

"Parker has sent me what I consider to be the most important refinements to T Theory I have ever received from anyone in an e-mail . . . which he calls Tweaking the 13th Advance Decline T." September 29, 2010

"Parker has sent me a very interesting concept which is the NY Advance Decline line divided by the put-call ratio . . . What he's done is introduce the idea of sentiment." September 15, 2010

"Parker discovered the Money Flow Ts . . . This is something like the Holy Grail in T Theory. You are always looking for something that will help you refine the peak date." October 17, 201

"Money Flow Ts are probably the greatest new thing I have seen in 20 years in terms of time symmetries."
December 5, 2010.

Friday, September 17, 2010

$$ New Video on How to Interpret S&P% Above 50MA Chart

If you are having trouble, click on the link at the top of the video to watch it on YouTube:

5 comments:

  1. I really liked that vid, please keep up doing more... I can't believe how reliable that tell seems to be while backtesting, I must admit I'm very bearish right now, so I might be looking for opinions who agree with my views, but still, looks pretty good to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words. I'll make more videos for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks alysomji, and welcome to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mention this technique works best for range bound conditions and that there are better methods for trending markets. Can you comment on those a bit.

    ReplyDelete