Kind Words from Terry Laundry, Founder of T Theory

"Parker has sent me what I consider to be the most important refinements to T Theory I have ever received from anyone in an e-mail . . . which he calls Tweaking the 13th Advance Decline T." September 29, 2010

"Parker has sent me a very interesting concept which is the NY Advance Decline line divided by the put-call ratio . . . What he's done is introduce the idea of sentiment." September 15, 2010

"Parker discovered the Money Flow Ts . . . This is something like the Holy Grail in T Theory. You are always looking for something that will help you refine the peak date." October 17, 201

"Money Flow Ts are probably the greatest new thing I have seen in 20 years in terms of time symmetries."
December 5, 2010.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

$$ Cycle Turn Dates

Using my Advance-Decline oscillator, here are my current projected cycle turn dates for the S&P:

Top
September 22 (based on the accumulation pattern at the July 2 low)
September 29-October 1 (based on the accumulation pattern in late August)

I expect the top to form in this late September range.  I'm watching to see if a distribution pattern develops.  

Bottom
October 11-18 (based on the distribution pattern in early August)

These turn dates are subject to change as information develops.  For more on my Advance-Decline oscillator, see the September 9, 2010 blog entry below.

1 comment:

  1. Prior Cycle Turn Date projections using my Advance-Decline oscillator:

    Bottom:
    August 26 - September 2 (based on distribution pattern in early August).

    Actual bottom was August 27.

    Top:
    July 29 - August 2 (based on accumulation pattern in early June)

    Actual top August 9. The August 9 top was 2 points higher than the August 2 high.

    Bottom:
    June 25 - July 7 (based on distribution pattern in mid- to late-April)

    Actual bottom was July 1.

    ReplyDelete