Kind Words from Terry Laundry, Founder of T Theory

"Parker has sent me what I consider to be the most important refinements to T Theory I have ever received from anyone in an e-mail . . . which he calls Tweaking the 13th Advance Decline T." September 29, 2010

"Parker has sent me a very interesting concept which is the NY Advance Decline line divided by the put-call ratio . . . What he's done is introduce the idea of sentiment." September 15, 2010

"Parker discovered the Money Flow Ts . . . This is something like the Holy Grail in T Theory. You are always looking for something that will help you refine the peak date." October 17, 201

"Money Flow Ts are probably the greatest new thing I have seen in 20 years in terms of time symmetries."
December 5, 2010.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

$$ Sunday Update Posted

Please see TTheory.com for this weekend's update.  I discuss prior gold and silver tops, and Terry examines my chart showing the 70-week moving average as strong support for the S&P.

2 comments:

  1. The 70day MA chart is awesome!
    So, you're looking at April 27th +- for a top in the AD. How does that usually correlate in the actual DJIA/S&P Index price? Does that also mean looking for a top in stocks also?

    Thanks, Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian

    Thanks for the kind words.

    The AD line topped a couple years(!) before price at the 2000 top.

    The AD line topped 4 months before price at the 2007 top. I would note that price only made token new highs in 2007 after the AD line topped.

    ReplyDelete